Nada was designed and built by Fife’s in 1930 for Denmark but was almost immediately sold to a Miss E.L. Lewis of Cowes. She is noted for Uffa Fox having fitted a very modern mast with for the first time, no topmast rigging and with the halyards run inside the hollow mast. Helmed by F.G. Mitchell, she represented the British Team in the 1932 British-American Trophy at Cowes (Lucie and Bob Kat II also took part). By 1934, the class having collapsed in the Solent, Nada had moved to Burnham, but in 1935, now owned by J. Ewing, she was racing in the Solent and at Cowes Week, in the “Q” Class. By 1939 she had dropped out and was converted as a cruiser. After the war she remained as a cruiser and we next know of her, beautifully kept and laid up in a creek at Saltash. In the 1980s it is understood that she sailed across the Atlantic to Antigua, where she was kept in English Harbour. Laid up alongside a bar, she was severely damaged by a hurricane and subsequently abandoned in the jungle there until found by Andrew Robinson. He restored her thoroughly and subsequently sold to Peter Harrison, who has had her steadily upgraded by Ian Howlett and sailed by various helmsmen has moved up the class, finishing 8th in the Europeans at Nynashamn in 2012 and again 8th at the 2013 Worlds at Flensburg.