Designed by F. Camatte and built by the Chiesa boatyard in Cannes as Cabri IV, she was one of three boats built to the same design in 1939 (the others being Mandragore and Bihannic). She spent much of her maritime life in the south of France; for some time in Marseille with the Chevrier family. After that she was in Normandy where George Barthe bought her in 1985. He restored her completely in 1986, with the hull, deck, sails, etc. on the advice and under the supervision of Jacques Fauroux from Cannes. Between 1986 and 1995 the boat was again mostly sailed in the south of France; at the Regates Royales and a bit in Lorient, although she was also taken to La Trinite to race against other Sixes in the Voiles de Tradition regattas. Since 1995, when purchased by Pierre Le Floch, she has been based in Noirmoutier, although in 2006 she finished 2nd to Titia in Les Voiles Classiques de la Trinite, in a very strong fleet. She came to Cowes in 2007, however without much success in the heavy weather and took part in the European Championships at La Trinite in 2008, and also in the 2013 Europeans.